İngilizce Muhabbet Burda...

PirAdam

Ayın Üyesi
That's all..?? Why didn't you continue..?..Let's start....activeted if not trouble by the forum board of administration... :smile:

mr.aLi

get up ,stand up
dont give up the fight

Zeytin

Zeytin&Limon
Piradam is right but he missed a point about mine.. I'm really bored when i speak english or hindi, cos i miss my language very much..

If you wanna improve your english firstly you should find a penfriend, or get a foreign girlfriend lol..

What they say "tongue touch to the other tongue if you wanna learn a language :)"

Impressive isn't it :)

Mayhoş

mayhoş
I do not know, but I want to learn..inflames me to teach..translation will not come true :p

PirAdam

Ayın Üyesi
Piradam is right but he missed a point about mine.. I'm really bored when i speak english or hindi, cos i miss my language very much..

If you wanna improve your english firstly you should find a penfriend, or get a foreign girlfriend lol..

What they say "tongue touch to the other tongue if you wanna learn a language :)"

Impressive isn't it :)
Thank u ...if u bore, you can speak our native language. it's up to
you..:smile:

About penfirend, I am a little old...and I guess my English is sufficeint for me...

By the way, its also good way tongue touch to the other tongue....:biggrin::biggrin:

try to teach new younger..:durdurun

Üst