İngilizce Muhabbet Burda...

meftun_i

I think its time to fresh my english , with the time i forgot much of them.
English is very important because much people are using english. When you are traveling in the word, you will see this will help you. But we have problems to understand people who lives in England. His accent is differently as english what we are learning at school and they are speaking so fast and short.
As Turk we have of course other problems too with this language. It doesnt spoken so how they are written. Speak must read and speak as "spiiik" and understand as "anderstent". We have other culture and we are not based on Latin but English is based on Latin. Most of europe languages based on Latin and Latin is a dead language. Other problem is Turks dont like really Latin because they had a culture with much Gods for all things and its differently to our religion. Really we are based of our culture what we love and try to life.

I have written so much and i think i had even made so much mistakes too :)
We are always against different idea, we want they must think like us but this is not possible.
Sometimes i speak with french people their english is so difficult because they speak english with french accent.And i give you right they are speaking so fast and so short sometimes i do not understand english people.With the time i forgot what i know about english.One can not with only write improve his english one need speaking other people.

Flash-Noob

In my schooltime came an engineer from england and we had really problems to understand him.
Its importand to travel to England ore other countrys where they really speaks good english. That help us more as to learn only so much in schoolrooms.

meftun_i

@flah noob

we need many money if we want to travel other countrys.I think we can not travel other country with our economy.

Flash-Noob

you are right, it costs a lot of money but the state of Turkey must help people who wants to travel to learn the language or? People who are students get bonus or cheap tickets.

meftun_i

@flash noob

Do you think really the state will help the people who want to travel other country ?
actually i want to travel other country to improve my foreign language but because of my economy situation it will be not possible for me.
we must find another alternative to imrpove us.I do not know what but we must find

barbygirl

Hi everybody...

I have read the last messages of this title and wanted to add my own oppinions, too.

Well,in Turkey the education system is not focused on pronunciation and speaking of language and in most of the English teaching schools the main goal of education is teaching the grammer. Of course grammer is important but I think, to encourage the students to speak in English must be the main aim of education system for teaching a foreign language.

Anyway, we have still chance to improve ourselves without going to England or to other English speaking countries. If u cannot go abroad, try to have new friends in cyber world and comminicate with them in English. U will see how it willl help u to practise your language :)))

Enjoy your weekend everybody ;)

HeLtEdrEnG

Banned
so what..... i just wake up and im pissed of... every mornin same ... thats shitt!!! i have headache to... since a few weeks , i have stress... i dunno what is goin on in my life.... i have to get relax with somethin ... somethin? yeah, maybe a gf , maybe a new survivor....
we will see what happen...
by the way, never trust who doesn't drink ..
that's it for now...

Flash-Noob

Hi everybody...

I have read the last messages of this title and wanted to add my own oppinions, too.

Well,in Turkey the education system is not focused on pronunciation and speaking of language and in most of the English teaching schools the main goal of education is teaching the grammer. Of course grammer is important but I think, to encourage the students to speak in English must be the main aim of education system for teaching a foreign language.

Anyway, we have still chance to improve ourselves without going to England or to other English speaking countries. If u cannot go abroad, try to have new friends in cyber world and comminicate with them in English. U will see how it willl help u to practise your language :)))

:crying::durdurun:confused:

Wow thats english, but i have problems to understand :)

blackham

Hi everybody...

yes, you are right if you wanna speak fluently you must speak a lot. So, if you want to learn english from Briitish and Amerikan teachers who are dont know Turkish its very helpful for you i am going to a course which is the best in Ankara. Its name is Kent English and noone speaks Turkish in there everyone speaks only english everywhere in there is English look up on the internet:D Kent English

battu89

hi everybody I am translating english to turkish... :D:D but I can't translate the two sentences below.

1) The centre of each headlight unit must be located at an equal distance and at least 30 cm from the longitudinal axis of the vehicle.
2) The mandatory self starter operation must be seperate from any of the above

İs there anybody to help me ???

mustere

if u want to improve your english skills,you should watch movies in english..it absolutely works.İn additional,You must do "speaking"

Üst