Feedback for Newbies

react

Admin
how about making these <TESEKKUR> < REPLY> buttons WRITTEN IN ENGLISH?
Bir türk olarak veya yabancı olarak türkçeyi önceki mesajlarında benden daha iyi konuşuyorsun :smile:

You can change forum's standart language as English, from the bottom menu. On the other hand, TESEKKUR=Thanks, REPLY=ALINTI.

HoCuSPoCuS

Supernatural
ŔĘĂČŢŎŖ☺;5393628' Alıntı:
Bir türk olarak veya yabancı olarak türkçeyi önceki mesajlarında benden daha iyi konuşuyorsun :smile:

You can change forum's standart language as English, from the bottom menu. On the other hand, TESEKKUR=Thanks, REPLY=ALINTI.
Türkçe'yi iyi kullanıyor da, İngilizce konusunda biraz gelişmeye ihtiyacı olabilir =)

ykhackhack

Türkçe'yi iyi kullanıyor da, İngilizce konusunda biraz gelişmeye ihtiyacı olabilir =)
Hey guys I did not want to argue with anybody. Take this as a joke. You did not have to answer my comment, in that fashion. I was trying to make a comment about the buttons, that's all. Anyway, I tried to change them the way you have suggested. it did not work for me. am I doing something wrong?

react

Admin
Hey guys I did not want to argue with anybody. Take this as a joke. You did not have to answer my comment, in that fashion. I was trying to make a comment about the buttons, that's all. Anyway, I tried to change them the way you have suggested. it did not work for me. am I doing something wrong?
You wont be able to change buttons or anything into Turkish-English. There is only one way to solve your problem; learn turkish a little bit.

Üst