RapidShare Leecher

Fantasy_X

Ok boys and girls.....

Here is a php file that allows you to connect to the Rapidshare Server and download a file from them.... That's nothing new I here you say... I know! but with this file you can download files from Rapidshare to your own server and to a directory of your choice.

So lets say you wanted a 100 meg download.... Well you could download 50 meg directly to your PC and another 50 meg to your own server, so you would not have to wait 60 mins to d/l the extra 50 meg....

OR... you could D/L the files directly to your own server so that you can share the files without having to upload them from your PC to the server.

Are you still with me? I have been drinking so I might not be making any sence!!!!

Anyway, I had a thought... we could all set up the files on our own servers and farm out the URL's so that we could have our own private proxies!!!!.... incidentally, there is the facility to enter a proxy into the script so that you could in theory, bypass the Rapidshare 60 min limitation!

Here's the file.... which seems to be encrypted in Base64 or something, so could someone decrypt it and post the code back in here?

DOWNLOAD

ALINTIDIR...

HTML

Üst